Contact Lenses Nursing Tips
Sixmoon® experts recommend that you use a professional contact lens care solution to properly care for your contact lenses. Proceed as follows:
Wash the contact lens case with care solution, and pouring half of the care solution into the contact lens case.
After picking up the lens, but the lens onto the palm and drip in a certain amount of care solution.
With another hand's index finger, slightly rub both sides of the lens for 15 ~ 20 times.
Use your fingers to pinch the lens edge and rinse the lens with a care solution.
Put the lens into the lens case, be sure that the lens is completely immersed, fill the care solution until to the lens case edge area, and tighten the box cover. The immersion time should be at least 4 hours.
Next time before wearing contacts, clean them again with solution.
Correct make-up procedure
• Don't use the used care solution to handle again the contact lens；
• While not using the care solution, please keep the bottle cap tight. Don’t let the bottleneck touch any object and escape from pollution；
• Care solution should not be used with heating.
• If allergic to any ingredient of the care solution, don't use；
• Don't randomly drip non-contact lens special eye drops；
• Clean the contact lens case once a week. Change the contact lens case once a month, escape from germinating bacteria；
• Wash your hands with hand sanitizer containing disinfectant ingredients, and rinse with plenty of running water to avoid eye irritation, or use professional care solution to clean fingers that come into contact with contact lenses;
• Do not use expired solution.
• If you don't wear contact lenses for a long time, you can keep them for 30 days in a contact lens case filled with care solution, with the lid tightly tightened. Before reuse, it should be washed with care solution before wearing;
• Currently, the most scientific cleaning method is to clean contact lenses with clean hands. Facial cleansers on the market often cause lens damage that is invisible to the naked eye. The surface of damaged contact lenses is rough and not smooth, which can easily cause discomfort and corneal scratches. Therefore, we do not recommend the wearer to use unprofessional cleaners. If you don't know which lotion to use, please contact us at www.sixmoon.com and we will have professionals at your service.
• While storing the contact lens, please make sure that the contact lens is completely immersed in care solution. Once the contact lens is out of water, it may cause the contact lens edge out of round (except for the edge damage). In this way, after wear, it causes the eyes discomfort. If found out that the contact lens edge is not round, please immediately immerse the contact lens into the care solution, until the contact lens gets back into shape, and recheck whether the contact lens has damage or not. If there is no damage, then it could be used continuously. If there is a problem, please reexamine at the lens fitting.